This is a place for me to rant, to display what I'm working on, to show off my latest cooking achievements.
Pretty much my home away from facebook.

Monday, July 15, 2013

It's been a long time comin'

Do I feel like a horse's ass!  I remembered I had a blog and decided to revisit it... I have to say I'm ashamed I haven't contributed in almost two years.  What?!  I've accomplished so many things in that time that I haven't shared.  What's wrong with me?  Oh wait, laziness.  Boo-yah.

Among getting married, turning thirty, and inheriting a dog, a lot of things have changed since last I posted.  I've also cut my hair.

No false promises this time, I'm not even going to fake you guys out like that, but I am going to try and be better.  To make up for lost time I'm going to revisit the past year.  Why not, right?  It's better than the facebook.  I kid, but not really.


No comments:

Post a Comment