This is a place for me to rant, to display what I'm working on, to show off my latest cooking achievements.
Pretty much my home away from facebook.

Monday, September 19, 2011

I finished another baby blanket!

So I'm back on the baby blanket makin' wagon and this time it's a knitted lace blanket.  It was a fairly simple pattern to follow but the biggest issue was my hands kept cramping, gross. 
My grandma hooked me up with some very pretty, very soft and most importantly FREE yarn but I found out about halfway through that the little bundle to be is a girl.  Whoops!  It's a pretty blue, so I'm not sweating it too much.
I'm gonna take a short break from baby things but I've got a quilt in my mind I'm itching to start on.
Ps, so I'm cat sitting for my mom and I start watching TLC A Baby Story and I'm seriously get choked up every other story.  Wtf!  Hormones are a dumb, I'm gonna drink a beer to balance it out.




1 comment: